What is Chlorella? | Chlorella - Superfood | Product Information
Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant that is often referred to as one of nature’s green superfoods.
Chlorella is the highest source of chlorophyll, which is a natural detoxifier, and a catalyst for the absorption of other elements, including iron.
Chlorella is touted as a “super food” due to its unsurpassed nutritional Composition, and it carries an impressive list of potential health benefits. Chlorella:
* Helps bowel movement
* Maintains a healthy metabolism
* Helps with acute conditions and maintaining healthy bacteria
* Supports the elimination of heavy metal, purifies the bowels and the entire body
* Great for essential skincare
* Great for digestive system
* A natural detoxifier
* Our supplier uses a special "Cracked Cell Wall" process which enhances the Chlorella absorption rate from 40% to 80% while maintain 100% nutrients!
Naturland Organic Chlorella Certification No. 100241
SUGGESTED USE: 6 tablets per day (3000mg)